Shirat David is more than just a shul. We’re a year-round community focused on helping and supporting one another at any time of need.
We take pride in the activities of our Chessed Committee, ready to assist in a myriad of ways when needed. Some of the committees key areas of focus include:
• Providing meals to families after childbirth, upon making aliya, during shiva, or during a quarantine period
• Welcoming Olim and helping new families get acclimated to life in Israel
• Looking after elderly singles in our community
• Discreet financial assistance for needy local families
• For more information please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org